We are always on the lookout for great talented Engineers here at Advance Product Services (APS):
CURRENT VACANCY – EV Charger Field Service Engineer
Up to £42K + overtime + bonus. (£30K starting).
Full time, permanent.
Location – Work from home, ideally in the Cambridge area.
An exciting opportunity for an Apprentice trained Electrician to take part in the UK’s Electric Vehicle revolution.
• You will be working alongside major brands to commission, maintain and repair Rapid DC, Ultra and HPC EV chargers.
• Full safety and product training will be given.
You will have:
• Proven problem solving ability.
• The ability to work safely and independently.
• A ‘continuous improvement’ mind-set.
• Some previous electrical or electronic experience.
• ECS card
• Min GCSE grade C or equivalent in maths / science / technical.
• UK resident with full settled status.
• Full UK Driving licence (< 6 points).
• Happy to travel with some overnight stays.
Qualifications or experience preferred but not essential:
• 2 years in electrical/electronic repair or field service role.
• 18th Edition Wiring Regulations certification (BS 7617:2018).
• Level 3 technical ONC or HNC qualification.
• Familiarity with basic test and measurement equipment such as DVM’s and voltage testers.
• Ability to understand technical drawings and electrical schematics.
• A good understanding of basic analogue & digital electronics and components.
• Good degree of computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office applications.
• An appreciation of electrical hazards and on-site H&S requirements.
Benefits of this position
• Starting salary of £30K + overtime + quarterly profit share bonus. Progression up to £42K + overtime + bonus.
• 28 – 35 days annual leave including bank holidays (proportional to service and including your birthday).
• Flexible working arrangements, work from home.
• NEST Pension.
• BUPA private healthcare.
• Part of a growing, friendly and supportive team with great job security.
How to apply
·Interested candidates should apply on Total Jobs
·No agencies please!